The picture

There it was
Someone who draws
The picture

It was right there
The canvas was so bare
Until someone draws the picture

It would light up the room
But it had yet to bloom                                                                                     Someone had to paint the picture

So I stepped up                                                                                               Put the paint in the cup                                                                                      And started to paint the picture

Yellows and blues                                                                                           I tried not to overuse                                                                                         When I tried to paint the picture

It ended up great                                                                                               Painting was my fate                                                                                       I was glad I painted the picture

I got this image                             from http://iixm.habanosfresno.com/abstract-landscape-paintings/